Easy to Use!
GradeBook for Google Sheets and Classroom helps you quickly enter grades for your courses, generate individual and entire course reports, as well as email grades to your students. This app is for educators that want a simple way to enter their course grades, generate and email reports.
- Full Integration with Google Classroom
- GradeBook types: total points, standard weighting, category weighting
- Beautiful student and course reports created with Google Docs that can be printed or emailed to students and guardians. You can also include Include anecdotal observations in your reports.
- Easily duplicate/copy GradeBooks for use in future courses (i.e. keep assignments or students)
- Support for students on a modified curriculum (i.e. change total marks for a student)
- Performance Indicator: A visual way to see how a student is doing. Shades of green mean a high grade and shades of red mean a low grade.
- Statistics: A statistics page that includes course average, course median, and grading distribution
Full user guide can be found here:
- Email: Quickly select all students or choose individual students to send email reports. You can also customize the email subject/message that is sent. Note: If you are using a Google Apps for Education (GAFE) account you can choose to have your email shown as “email@example.com” otherwise your gmail will be shown in the from line of the email.
- Courses: You can create as many courses as you require.
- Multiple views and sorting options.
- GradeBooks are stored securely on your Google Drive with complete revision history so you can see all the changes you have made and revert to earlier versions if needed. No data is every transferred outside of your Google Drive.